All transfers and luggage handling where ever you arrive and depart.
All transfers & sight-seeing with modern air conditioned motor coach.
English speaking Tour Guide.
Visits as per program including entry fees.
Round trip Economy domestic air Sharm / Aqaba / Sharm.
Drinks at restaurants & Cafes.
Things to bring with you
Breakfast from the hotel.
Hats, camera, sunglasses, comfortable shoes.
Pick up from the hotel to Sharm El Sheikh airport :
- Pick up around 5 am to Sharm El Sheikh airport then fly to Aqaba airport. meet and assist at the Aqaba airport then transfer to Petra by air conditioned bus.
Walk through the Canyon of Siq :
- We start the tour on foot through the Canyon, a narrow winding gorge over 1 kilometer in length , one of the reasons why Petra was such an attractive site for the Nabateans is its virtual hiding behind a narrow ans easily defensible canyon known by the Siq .
Visit Alkhazenah or the treasury of the pharaoh :
- As you come to the end of the beautiful ravine, a very narrow opening offers a peephole to one of the most spectacular in Petra. carved out of the sand stone mountain face probably in the first century BC, Scholars debate as to it's actual function .
Visit the Roman theater & The royal tombs :
- The roman theater which dates back to the Byzantine period . visit to the royal tombs Not a lot is known about the ancient culture of the Nabateans, except that they were excellent engineers with amazing skill and craft .they built water conservation and irrigation systems and carved their homes, temples and toms right out of the rocks.
- Lunch at the Movenpick hotel in the city center .
Visit of Al Habis Fort :
- Afterward we continue our tour to the hill of Al-Habis fort which dates back to the crusaders times. for a breathtaking panoramic view of deep gullies and uniquely colored rock formations
Back to Sharm El Sheikh :
- Drive back to Aqaba at 7 pm, one our free time for shopping, then fly back to Sharm El sheikh, meet at sharm airport ( arrive after midnight) - Transfer back to the hotel
Petra the most famous historical and architecture sites all over the world. its famous with the unique rock cut architecture, you will enjoy the tour of ancient Nabataean civilization, the Roman Theatre, the Rainbow tombs and the Canyon of Siq.
I booked this trip from the UK last January and travelled in February. I was amazed at the professional service we received. The company was on time at our hotel, the flights were slick and the guide in Cairo was excellent.
We had an awesome day trip with Sharm Day Tours from Sharm el Sheikh to Cairo. Had a great tour guide who gave us so much information, an air conditioned bus, only 12 of us on the tour so very personal service.
We booked all our 4 tours from Sharm Day Tours. Abu Galoum, Diving, Quad Biking, and Cairo by bus. this was the best holiday i have had so far and thanks to Sharm day tours. each and every tour we had excellent guides.